SpaceX Crew Demo-2 launching soon, and we’re SO EXCITED!
For the first time since 2011, astronauts are set to once again launch from U.S. soil aboard SpaceX Crew Dragon–and we’re SO EXCITED! The SpaceX Crew Demo-2 mission is set to launch from Launch Complex 39A at Kennedy Space Center in Florida at 4:33 pm EDT Wednesday, May 27, 2020 (with a backup launch date of May 30th). Veteran astronauts Bob Behnken and Doug Hurley will be on this mission to the International Space Station.
In this episode we present our Zoom meeting with NASA Social Alumni Danielle Spinola, Jason Fields, Jordan Eichenblatt, Jeremy Miller and Chuck Fields, where we discussed this historic mission, shared concerns, expressed excitement and the amazing journey of America’s human spaceflight program.
NASA Launch America: https://www.nasa.gov/specials/dm2/
Commercial Crew Program: http://www.nasa.gov/commercialcrew
About our panelists:
- Jason Fields https://www.fmofm.com/
- Danielle Spinola of Tupelo Honey Teas https://www.tupelohoneyteas.com/
- Jeremy Miller https://www.jeremyrossmiller.com/
- Jordan Eichenblatt of Hifive Creative https://www.hifivecreative.com/ and Cholo Dogs https://www.cholodogs.com/
- Chuck Fields (host) of SpaceTech Software https://www.spacetechcorp.com